Updated: Aug 2, 2021
For a business, especially for a creative agency, it is important to have an overview of what the upcoming year will be like in terms of the industry as a whole. And if there’s anything that we got to learn from the year 2020 is to expect the unexpected always. So, if you are curious and want to know what to look forward to in 2021 in terms of creative industry; look no more because you are at the right place, my friend. Read on to explore what 2021 essentially has in store for not only the creative industries sector but also the global creative industry as whole.
With the world upturning right in-front of our eyes, we have seen the creative community unleashing their wholehearted support for each other while triggering a change. Perhaps that is what makes us quite optimistic about the potential of 2021.
1. Fluidity - It more than just a concept. Yes, you read that right. To deal with various situations, having a fluid thinking is extremely important and the creative industry has already tapped on it. Hence holding on to just one particular strategy probably is no longer going to fetch you the results of your need, especially for the technology creative and the digital media creative.
2. Products with a soul - This is going to sound no less than a philosophy but this is a philosophy we swear by. With the ever evolving audience, holding the attention for more than 6 seconds is going to be nothing less than belling a cat. And to actually do that, your product or your strategy must connect with your audience. And the more organically that happens, better the results for the business and creative industry will be.
3. Communication is the key - The one thing that remains constant even during the biggest of the evolution is communication. How your business and your products communicate with your client will predict your future in this creative industry. The better you can explain your idea to the masses, the more eyeballs you get.
4. ROI (Return on Investment) on Loyalty - Everything comes with a value, so does loyalty. With thousands of brands available to one client, the loyalty for your brand will be retained only if your client feels valued and included by you. And the ultimate ROI that you can achieve is a niche base of patrons along with a fast converting set of consumers. For a media creative agency or a cultural creative agency, this definitely will be a plateful to handle in 2021.
5. Breaking the box - No, we do not only mean ‘thinking out of the box’, we mean ‘breaking the idea of having a box of ideas’ altogether. Ideas definitely are bulletproof and can be picked up from just about any random thing. To channel your idea in the right direction to make it a win for not just your client but for you too is something the global creative industry in 2021 will be all about.
To put it simply, while we have perceived various range of difficulties the last year, the way the business and creative industry has responded and emerged while keeping their inspirations in check even amidst a challenge as difficult as a global pandemic, we are definite that it’s undoubtedly going to provide a momentum for us to drive right through 2021.
Psst…. The idea for N- Clicks Studio (NCS) also permeated from a germ of an idea amidst the lockdown but that story is for another blog, what say, eh?
For any further queries, feel free to write to N-Clicks studio and do not forget to check out the services we provide. We will be with you from start till finish, that’s our promise and we do deliver. Do you know the best part? Your first consultation will be on us. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Computer Science Engineer
IT Head at N-Clicks Studio